What downstem is right for you?

What is a downstem? A downstem is a long glass tube that extends from your pipe’s joint into the main chamber of your piece.  Downstems often used slits or holes to […]

Read More

What is a K Clip?

What is a K Clip? A K clip is primarily used for keeping the downstem from sliding out of the water pipe when you’re clearing your smoke after taking […]

Read More

What is 710 Blend?

What is 710 Blend? 710 Blend is a base for making DIY cartridges. This product will allow you to take your favorite wax, oil, or concentrate and easily make […]

Read More
2 3 4

Stories This Week

Sort by